The clinic will be closed until the 19th April due to Covid-19 restriction measures. I will reopen the clinic in accordance to further updates from the Irish government.
During this difficult time I’m offering online counselling to everyone in need with a discounted price of €50 per session.
What is Acupuncture?
It’s the ancient art of Chinese medicine (Traditional Chinese Medical) which has been practiced for more than 3,000 years. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) system, the healthy body is balanced with Qi (vital energy) flowing freely throughout the body in specific channels and nourishing the organs.
Acupuncture is particularly effective in Pain Management, Anxiety, Stress & Panic Attacks, Depression, Cancer Care, Asthma, Bronchitis, Stroke, Headaches, Sinusitis, Gastrointestinal Disorders (Ulcers, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Gynaecological (Menopause, PMS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menstrual Cramps), Obstetric (Infertility, Pregnancy, Postnatal Care), Urinary and Sexual Problems. Further information on the conditions treated.
What my patients say
Malou from Malou Acupuncture Dublin has over 15 years of experience, both, in China and Ireland. She specialises in:
- Emotional conditions- Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Insomnia
- Cancer Care
- Gynaecology – Infertility, Pregnancy, Inducing Labour, Breech Babies, Menstrual and Menopausal Problems
Diplomas & professional memberships:
- BA in Counselling and Psychotherapy (DBS)
- Acupuncture Diploma (Shanghai)
- Member of the Irish Association of Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Registered Member of Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (A.F.P.A.)
- Herbalist Diploma (NanJing)
- Registered Member of Association of Chinese Herbalists in Ireland (A.C.H.I.)
From Malou Acupuncture & Counselling Blog:
The World Health Organisation has declared coronavirus pandemic. As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread worldwide it is wise to prepare for it. There are basic steps that will help you reduce your risk of getting sick or infecting others.
Here’s what you can do:
Wash your hands
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after coughing, blowing your nose, or sneezing Read more
It’s cold and flu season upon us. Everyone seems to be coming down with cold, flu or viral infection this time of the year. If you are looking for a natural and effective home remedy to fight an infection off, then look no further than ginger-brown sugar and cinnamon combo!
Ginger, cinnamon, and brown sugar are a traditional Chinese home remedy used to relief cold and flu symptoms. Read more
51/52 Fitzwilliam Square West
Malou Acupuncture & Counselling is a member of the AFPA and is fully insured.
The following health insurance providers cover treatments: VHI, IRISH LIFE, LAYA, and HSF.
Please check your individual policy details.