Coronavirus Clinic Reopening Update
I have resumed providing counselling and acupuncture in the office.
One to one sessions by appointment only. High hygiene standards are guaranteed. Hand sainitiser will be on-site. Malou will be wearing mask and gloves and is asking you to do the same. In case you are unable to bring your own mask or gloves, they will be supplied.
I will continue to offer online counselling to everyone in need with a discounted price of €50 per session.
- Emotional conditions- Stress, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Insomnia
- Cancer Care
- Gynaecology – Infertility, Pregnancy, Inducing Labour, Breech Babies, Menstrual and Menopausal Problems
Diplomas & professional memberships:
- BA in Counselling and Psychotherapy (DBS)
- Acupuncture Diploma (Shanghai)
- Member of the Irish Association of Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Registered Member of Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (A.F.P.A.)
- Herbalist Diploma (NanJing)
- Registered Member of Association of Chinese Herbalists in Ireland (A.C.H.I.)
What is Acupuncture?
It’s the ancient art of Chinese medicine (Traditional Chinese Medical) which has been practiced for more than 3,000 years. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) system, the healthy body is balanced with Qi (vital energy) flowing freely throughout the body in specific channels and nourishing the organs.
Acupuncture is particularly effective in Pain Management, Anxiety, Stress & Panic Attacks, Depression, Cancer Care, Asthma, Bronchitis, Stroke, Headaches, Sinusitis, Gastrointestinal Disorders (Ulcers, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Gynaecological (Menopause, PMS, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menstrual Cramps), Obstetric (Infertility, Pregnancy, Postnatal Care), Urinary and Sexual Problems. Further information on the conditions treated.
What my patients say
From Malou Acupuncture & Counselling Blog:
51/52 Fitzwilliam Square West
Malou Acupuncture & Counselling is a member of the AFPA and is fully insured.
The following health insurance providers cover treatments: VHI, IRISH LIFE, LAYA, and HSF.
Please check your individual policy details.